Energize your workplace with on-site chair massage
- Advanced Alternatives Massage On – Location provides our corporate clients with a competitive edge by enhancing the performance and well-being of a company’s most important asset – its employees.
- Chair Massage is specifically suited to relieve stress in high-tension areas and promote a renewed sense of energy, well-being and vitality.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly visits will keep your employees healthy, happy and stress-free.
- Chair Massage visits are also an effective way to ease tension and boost productivity during stressful periods or “crunch time.”
Advanced Alternatives Massage On-Location integrates easily into your workplace – making it easy for you to offer the healthy benefits of chair massage at your company. Call for a Custom Quote (Rates as low as $65 per hour per therapist ***)
Available in Tallahassee and surrounding areas
Contact Us for more information
Our All-Inclusive Rates Include:
- Transportation to your Site
- Equipment Set-Up
- Licensed and Insured Massage Therapists
- Professional Massage Chair
- Relaxing Music and Aromatherapy
Here’s how it all works:
- Contact Us to schedule your appointment
- Let us know the number of employees who will be receiving massages
- Select a day and time for us to visit your company
- Reserve a “massage” space in your office for that day
- We’ll provide options for your Scheduling System
- Employees reserve their appointment times
- On “Massage Day,” therapist will arrive 20 min. before the start time
- The therapist sets up their massage chair, soothing surround-sound music and aromatherapy
- Everyone gets their stress-relieving chair massage break
- Employees return to work relaxed, refreshed and revitalized!
- Master Card
- Local Personal Check
FOR INITIAL VISITS, PAYMENT IS DUE ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF SERVICE. SUBSEQUENT VISITS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPEAT CLIENT DISCOUNTS.
RATE VARIATIONS: Rates are variable depending on a number of factors, including location (city), size of job & visit frequency. Volume discounts are available for recurring company sponsored visits. We also offer a 10% discount to non-profit organizations.
*** PRICE-MATCH GUARANTEE: Pending verification, we will match or beat our competitor’s bid on your job. Bid must be from a legitimate chair massage company servicing your area.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: Full refund will be provided for all cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time. Cancellations received from 24-48 hours before a confirmed appointment will be subject to a cancellation fee equal 20% of total invoice for that day. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before a confirmed appointment are subject to a Cancellation Fee equal to 50% of the invoice total.
Did you know?
Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy on math computations. (1)
- Office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren’t massaged. (1)
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints. (2)
- Stress accounts for $26 billion in medical and disability payments and $95 billion in lost productivity per year. (2)
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related which keeps about 1 million people per day from attending work. (2)
- Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress. (3)
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress. (4)
- Field, Ironson, Pickens et al. (1996). Massage therapy reduces anxiety and enhances EEG pattern of alertness and math computations. International Journal of Neuroscience 86, 197-205
- Occupational Health and Safety news and the National Council on compensation Insurance (U.S.A.)
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American Institute of Stress
Corporate Massage offers benefits for:
- Increases Employee Retention
- Improves Productivity
- Enriches Corporate Culture
- Decreases Absenteeism
- Helps Recruit Top Talent
- Improves Job Satisfaction
- Improves Overall Company Health
- Relieves Fatigue
- Lowers Anxiety & Hostility
- Enhances Creative Thinking
- Improves Problem Solving
- Strengthens Immunity
- Helps Prevent R.S.I.
- Lowers Muscle Tension & Pain
CORPORATE MASSAGE FAQ
Massages are given on a specially designed portable massage chair. Chair massage is especially effective at producing therapeutic results in a brief period of time by concentrating the massage on the areas of greatest tension.
An empty office or meeting room is ideal – though our massage therapists are flexible and can work in a variety of locations to suit your facilities.
We’re dedicated to providing affordable on-site stress management solutions to companies of all sizes and budgets.
Call or email us, and we’ll provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality service while remaining competitive and affordable.