My career has taken me through many fields but my sustaining interest is in health and wellness. After working with patients in Hospice, I realized the great importance of touch and how little emphasis is put onto it in western medicine.
I integrate modalities such as, Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, prenatal/postpartum Pregnancy Massage, and my own form of Integrative Massage techniques to help create a safe, relaxed, comfortable environment for self-healing through positive touch.
Sessions are tailored to the client’s individual needs with the intention of promoting ongoing wellness.
- CORE Institute School of Massage Therapy and Structural Bodywork
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association
- Relaxation/Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Medical Massage
- Whiplash / Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff / Shoulder Injuries
- repetitive strain/sprain injuries