Steve’s massage techniques range from Therapeutic Medical / Deep Tissue Massage to Spa Relaxation using specialty music which is customized to each client’s taste.
He is a certified Ayurvedic practitioner and a Tai Chi instructor and believes that his 23 years of training in Taoist Tai Chi internal arts and methods, meditation, and the study of Ayurvedic medicine gives him an intuitive touch that can be shared with his clients to assist in the balancing of the body and mind.
Steve believes that health prevention is the key to physical and mental wealth and is happy to consult with you to design individual health and wellness routine.
Steve’s style very active and invigorating, entailing a lot of vibration, jostling, and joint mobilization incorporating traditional Chinese medical massage.
- CORE Institute School of Massage Therapy and Structural Bodywork
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Chinese Medical Massage
- Massage Cupping and Zen Facial techniques
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage / kinesio taping
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
Continued education and certified in:
- Proven techniques for headaches, migraines and neck problems TMJ, repetitive strain/sprain injuries