Cynthia graduated from CORE Institute in 2006 and has a unique style which integrates her training by fusing powerful Deep Tissue techniques with a calming Swedish flow. Known for her holistic approach, she analyses the needs of each client and takes them through a customized results-oriented journey.
Cynthia has presented educational workshops to a variety of audiences on the health and wellness benefits of massage, vegan / vegetarian food preparation, nutrition and lifestyle. With her background in education, Cynthia prides herself in making sure her clients not only leave relaxed, but also better informed on how to maintain their overall well-being.
Read reviews about Cynthia and her work here:
Certifications / Memberships
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Healing Arts Alliance
- Core Myofascial Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy I
- Prenatal / Pregnancy Massage
- Medical Massage
- Sports Massage
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Certified Instructor
- Educational Certificate in Vegetarian Studies, Miami-Dade Community College
- North American Vegetarian Society – Lifetime member
- American Vegan Society – Lifetime member